Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Always and Forever

Hi everyone! Finally here after doing my CHA rounds and family visits.  I had a fun time and now I'm back to creating, feels good!
Here's what's on my table today inspired by the beautiful moodboard at Scrap Around the World and the Finnabair Sparkle and Shine challenge
Needless to say I was inspired by the beautiful soothing palette of soft rose and teal, the clock, antique keys and the roses...
it is a special treat for me to have my mom smiling in a photo and how wonderful to be all 3 of us together for a generational picture! We had a beautiful day visiting my Great Aunt of 95!!!
I guess you all can see the resemblance!

I used Prima bloom sprays in cotton candy and teal for the hues and tons of Art ingredients here to create textures and depth
I have been trying to get the sparkle and shine on my pic and my that is so hard, I guess you can see a bit here where the sun hits the art sugar in the petals.
I thought the little nest with the 3 eggs was perfect!
Here's the mood board

11 comments:

  1. Estoy participando contigo en Scrap Around the World y me encanto tu trabajo!
    I'm participating with you in Scrap Around the World and I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous layout! I love the pretty colors and beautiful details! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout! I like the design with the soft colours and gorgeous embellishments!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful work !! I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Milagros! Really lovely!! Thanks for playing at SATW. You have something that pops out of your sidebar at the top right that makes it very difficult to scroll down & up your blog...just thought I should let you know that it causes some problems for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, it's a new blog I started and I haven't fixed all there is to it. Hope you have a better experience next time!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful work! So lovely! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I can see the inspiration from Finnabair here! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout! I love the colors and the flower spray is stunning! Love the way you misted it almost in a rainbow fashion! Lovely photo three generations? Beautifully done! all the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes it's the 3 generations mom, my daughter and me!!!

      Delete
  9. Beautiful and so soft and sweet! Thank you for joining the Finnabair "Sparkle and Shine" challenge!

    ReplyDelete