Saturday, August 22, 2015

Me, myselfie and I

Hi! It's a beautiful Saturday here the sun is bright and that reminds me the sunny mood board over at Scrap África !
Recently I visited Aurora Cay one of my favorite places here in the island a small piece of paradise. Right before the beggining of classes for my daughter our own special closure, if you will of our summer vacation.  Right before going boarding the boat back to the mainland I look down and took this selfie. 

I will miss this place!
More details 
I chose to stamp and watercolor my chevrons!
Here's the mood board for you to play!!

12 comments:

  1. I love those small glitters or filters? Just those small pieces of something u used here. It looks like you created your own small paradise on this LO too;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO! Love the composition! Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Milagros! Your background is just amazing! Love all the hand-drawing, watercoloring, and bead work, and all your beautiful details work perfectly to pull your eye right across the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonito layout!!, muchas gracias por acompañarnos en Scrap África !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute title and excellent design. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo, love the quote, love the background, love the set up...Ok i love it!!Good luck in Scrap Africa challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photo and great idea for layout, thanks for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute title and a gorgeous page to match! A wonderful photo!!! Thanks so much for playing along with our mood board at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muy bonito Milagros!!!!
    El fondo es espectacular!
    Gracias por participar en Scrap Africa!!!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the title to your page! great background work too. Thanks for joining in at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! So many things I like: the photo, the story, the background with stitched circles and microbeads and stamped & watercoloured chevrons. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful page!!!! I love your background & picture!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete