Monday, September 14, 2015

Happy Haunting!


Hi everybody!!! I have been looking at the Sept Prima PPP colors and they remind me of Halloween.  So I decided to make a small canvas for my home!

I'm using several products from the PPP picks as well as most of the colors
I started with a blank canvas that I black gessoed. Then I used Finnabair crackle stamp with some gold embossing. After that I used the new magical mica powders to turn it into violet! 
I stamped, fuzzy cut and xacto Payton horns from the new Bloom Girls stamps   I was inspired by the spider web in them!

I hand painted Franks tulle flowers using magical a for the mustard color in the palette. His chain is used as a piece of Web to hold the spider.  She has a violet sequin center from the new sequins   And SIIC!

For the title of my project I chose Julie Nutting Halloween stamp and recycled the packaging from my crackle stamp to use the Kraft color of the PPP 

I love it when I can upcycle!

I also decorated My wood easel with Sandra Evertson's new Dresden trims in gold!

It's all in the details!

Here's the PPP for your inspiration !

As always lovely to have you here!
Milagros

No comments:

Post a Comment