Create a piece of art that shares with us your “why.” Why do you create? What compels you? A new challenge on the Ranger Ink Blog
I create because I want to express my feelings and emotions through my art. There's a need in me to do this everyday, to try new things and challenge myself!
I started by applying ocean, turquoise and white with a brayer
Then I added different Stencils words, Viney and scribble faces. You'll notice that I flipped it and made a full face. I love the expression in her eyes
Here are the challenge rules!
- We will announce monthly challenges on the Ranger blog on the third Thursday of each month.
- Use at least one Dina Wakley Media product in your project. If your product is not obvious (like paint), please list the colors you used.
- You can make anything you like—a card, an art journal page, a tag, a canvas, anything!
- Interpret each challenge any way you like. You can be literal or you can use it as a springboard and see where it takes you. Let the challenge inspire you and stretch you.
- Try to journal on your piece. Write your thoughts about each prompt. You can write a little or you can write a lot, but do your best to incorporate your thoughts and feelings into the piece.
- When you complete a challenge, please share it on your blog and social media (Instagram/Facebook) with the tags #showusyourMEdia and #rangerink.
- We will do two random drawings each month for a prize. We will search the hashtag #showusyourMEdia on Instagram for one winner, and then on Facebook for the second winner. To be clear, you must use the hashtag #showusyourMEdia on either Instagram or Facebook in order to show up in the search and to be eligible to win. You have until the third Wednesday of each month to complete the previous month’s challenge.
- We will announce the previous month’s winner AND the new challenge on the third Thursday of each month.