Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Love

Recently I picked up a copy of Creative Scrapbooker, a Canadian based magazine that upon celebrating their 10th Anniversary went global.  I was so inspired to scrapbook I came to my studio and sat down and worked on my photos.  With reckless abandon I worked, disttressed, altered and journaled. And it felt so good.  I haven't done any challenges as of late either so I went for one of my faves the Prima PPP. Putting me out of my comfort zone working with yellow but hey why not?
When I received their new home decor stencils I was so inspired to transform their circle wreath into a LO that enclosed my daughters photograph.  So using their watercolor paper in 12x12 and the watercolor pencils I turned the stencil into my frame
 I had fun painting, using color blooms for the splatters, die cutting, wrapping, actually the only 2 things non Prima here are the black pen and the love word!
Ready for some close ups?

 next time you have a stencil in your hands how will you transform it?




lovely to have you here, XO
Milagros

No comments:

Post a Comment