Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Thankfulness

It's a beautiful November, beautiful in so many ways
the weather is cooler, the nights are coming in closer, there's so much to love and so much to be Thankful for .  Today I visited the Prima blog and found the sweetest post devoted to making being Thankful our choice!
I will join in focusing MORE on the positive, LESS on the negative, being HAPPIER, living with a PURPOSE, through-out the month of November. Will you?
 I decided to celebrate the moment with this wooden project I created using Free Spirit
I chose this particular stamp because her face is one of humility, we all could use a little bit of that!


a quirky mix of very vintage Prima alphas!

blooms, old and new, fabric, paper and some Finnabair elements too!

I hope you enjoyed my project and get inspired in celebrating a month of Thankfulness!
Milagros

No comments:

Post a Comment