Saturday, December 13, 2014

Prima PPP, Bloom Girl Holidays, DIY Christmas

Hi, me again! Another recycled package with an awesome goodie inside...
 
it all started with this humble packaging...
 
 
I cut the store hanger piece and flattened the piece

after it was flat I used an embossing folder

 
 I decided not to bother with taking the label and used it to decorate
for the inside I used Jamie's A4 watercolor paper
to create my journal

I pierced the holes to hand bound it

I hand tore the edges and loved the way the papers core is so cottony

to wrap my journal I used a piece of trim and made a buttonhole to close with a hello pastel brad

to adhere the trim I used 3d gloss gel

this is how it looks

to hide the brad and have a place to write the owners name I used this Epiphany stamp on the inside cover

I wiped a bit of gold crackle on the outside

spine view

side view





back view, since I had flattened the package, I have a wrap around design

I hope you get inspired to try your own DIY Christmas!
Milagros
Make sure to visit Prima and play with their beautiful PPP and the Bloom Girls creative FB group for Jamie's Bloom Girl Holiday contest #BloomGirl

1 comment:

  1. Love it, gave me some ideas to try for fun. Love how clever you are!

    ReplyDelete