Thursday, December 11, 2014

Prima PPP and Bloom Girl Holidays, DIY Merry Christmas!

Hi I'm back from a recharging vacation.  A week spent with my dear family, perfect!
I came inspired to work and I wanted to use the Holiday Bloom Girl as inspiration as well as the Prima PPP.
Sea World and Busch Gardens were so inspiring in the recycling department that I had to join in!
So here's a step by step for you guys!
I opened the bag and flipped it and the stamping began...

I used brown ink to match the kraft and to blend with the gold leaf pen I used to highlight some of her elements

what started with the heart , continued with the hair and ended with her heels

I finished it up with some cool accessories, twine, a couple of gold glitter die cut leaves and a Prima poinsettia

I decided it was missing a tag and I used a Julie Nutting sentiment, heat embossed in gold to match my scheme


Here's the PPP soo gorgeous!
12-december
 Now how about using that gorgeous silver flower as well?
 
In keeping with the palette I used not only the silver bloom but a metallic PITT marker to paint my feather in silver, some gold glitter for the other feather to highlight the center and then some gold foil to highlight the third!

Can you spot the 3 different colorings?

 
 they match together so well, love my DIY Christmas!!!!
And in keeping with the recycled inspiration check out this tree, made from plastic bottles !!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
Milagros
 
 

2 comments: