Saturday, June 13, 2015

Relics and Artifacts, Medallion, Patina Tutorial

Hi again, on my last tutorial I brought you an ExVoto done using medallions.  This time it is very short and straightforward a medallion to adorn my hat!
 Gather your stuff and come and play!
 You may need other stuff...like
 This layer will create a nice, grainy texture, you don't need to go into every part
 After it dries bring out your heavy gesso in black and coat the whole piece
 I wanted to play with Vintaj Patina's.  I know they were design for metal, but hey who's to stop me?
 yup, well worth the effort now it's more of an antique Relic!
 A rub with your fingers with Inka Gold will highlight the features you covered in black
and now you have a conversation piece to enjoy!
I rather like my necklace, it's not just for the home you know!
Have an awesome weekend
 
Milagros


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece and an awesome tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You are Brilliant my dear!! Gorgeous and inventive works! Such clever use of materials... I love a girl who thinks outside the box!! xo

    ReplyDelete