Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Relics and Artifacts Tutorial Video!

Hi everybody! Last Saturday I needed to decorate a hat for a special event.  Since I don't wear them as often as I would like I decided to put my medallion to better use.  Creating a necklace that I know I will wear more time and time again.  After the event Saturday I discovered some abalone beads and I paired them with my Medallion, to my surprise the hues were so similar I knew I had found my match!
I knew in the same package of Relics was a piece with double attachments and the vision was complete.
 Can you see the way the Abalone matches? I love it!
After making it, I discovered a piece of filigree that when bent with my hands wrapped around snuggly around my center Medallion.  It also matched my micro beads, so on it went


For my other Medallion I wanted to give it the same finish and I wanted it to be framed with something equally special so I hand beaded two flowers to attach it!
Since the vision of creating this was crystal clear in my head I decided to go ahead and take the plunge and film myself while creating this so you could have the benefit of a tutorial.
Please accept my apologies as this is unchartered terrain for me.
I do hope you enjoy it and as always you can leave me any questions you have on my comments and I will take the time to answer!
 
Thanks
 
Milagros


1 comment: